Re: [MiNT] howto use SSL ?

Bonsoir et merci Ole,

- thanks for the url of NetSurf sources: too big, but I will study the openssl inside.
- the old cabssl.ovl is very usefull to learn how to handle SSL connections.
- thanks also for the polarssl. Very instructive for me (there's a mail client test, exactly what I intend to to), but I think I'll use openssl.

My goal is to handle secure connections within an email client.
SMTP authentification is asked, but some of them requires STARTTLS or even SSL/TLS.

Since, I code with GFA Basic, I'll need to make a LDG library from openssl.
I did this with ZIP files handle for my Total Commander crappy clone, with the zLib -> deflate.ldg
Had/has anyone a same project?

The MD5 hash method is needed for some SMTP-AUTH, I saw one in MiNT sources: is it possible to use it via system function, or is it only for the OS?

Regards,
Pierre