Re: [MiNT] XaAES, TosWin2 closed and wrong active window

On 18 November 2012 22:19, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> wrote:
> I'm really annoyed with the following behavior in XaAES.

I'm pretty sure the behaviour you are describing is the same in all AESes.

> 1) Normal GEM program.
[...]

> 2) Textmode programs.
[...]

> This is very annoying, the user experience is different when running GEM
> programs or textmode ones.

> What can we do?
> Maybe a special case to correctly handle the focus of TosWin2 windows?

I don't see anything incorrect here. After the desktop launches
TosWin2 it has no reason to return the focus to itself until TosWin2
quits. What you are asking looks more like a feature the desktop (or
even TosWin2) should handle, not the AES.

Incidentally, if you have the right mouse button set as "double-click"
you don't have to focus the TeraDesk window first. Isn't this
convenient for you?

Cheers,
JFL
--