Re: [MiNT] Netsurf - no connections

W dniu 2012-11-06 22:20, Ole napisał(a):
Am Dienstag, den 06.11.2012, 22:12 +0100 schrieb Jean-François
Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

If I remember correctly, it's a time issue. Check your clock. NetSurf
needs a
sensible time/date to run, which is sometimes not the case on Falcons with
dead NVRAM.

Look in the FAQ for a solution to the time problem.

thanks for the quick response, you were right the problem with this that my battery is dead in NVRAM so manually set the clock, and now it's OK

Regards
Piotr

Greets,
Ole

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl