[MiNT] GCC: identify target at compile time

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to identify the target of GCC builds at compile time so
that I can identify if the version of the program I'm compiling is m68k or
v4e. QED does this (see its Info box which indicates 5475 for a ColdFire
build) via the CFlib get_patchlev() function. However, I don't use CFlib and
using it just for one function would be kind of silly. Is there some sort of
GCC macro that provides this information? I had a look at the code of the
get_patchlev() function but was none the wiser...

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire