Re: [MiNT] malloc() bug

Hi,

On keskiviikko 09 tammikuu 2013, Mark Duckworth wrote:
> I am almost done building XFree86 which was completely impossible
> before.  I am cautiously optimistic that rpms can be entrusted to
> completely build now.

Btw. I did lots of (Linux) cross-builds for X almost decade ago.
There are also other build environment bugs into which X builds
can fail, than make segfaults.

It seemed that several of the terminal programs had such pty signaling
handling / console output buffering combination, that it interrupted
X builds.  If you ever come across mystery X build failures, you could
try doing it in another console.   I would e.g. never even try to build
X in TosWin... :-)

(I'm sure the bug could also be triggered by other SW than X, but
X was the only one with which I got it, reproducably.)

	- Eero