Re: [MiNT] Startup copyrights

On 01/01/13 23:17, Vincent Rivière wrote:
Hello.

When FreeMiNT startups, several copyright lines are displayed.

A lot of them are automatically set to the kernel build year.

1) I wonder if this is a good thing, or if we should not update the dates only when something significant changes (not a big issue).

I don't think it's good. I suppose it was easy for Frank at that time. We need to fix the date now and as you say, change it when something significant happened.

2) Some of those build-year copyrights belongs to Frank Naumann. In this case, this is definitely wrong.

I think that we should fix those issues for the FreeMiNT 1.18 release.

I agree.

Alan.