Re: [MiNT] How program CWD can change during appl_init() call?

Eero Tamminen, 08.01.2013 18:12:34:

Hi,

On tiistai 08 tammikuu 2013, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Eero Tamminen, 08.01.2013 16:56:02:
> It changes from "/c/links/shell.dev/test.gem/" to TosWin2 directory
> "/c/toswin/", same as what TosWin2 process has.  All other process
> stuff like /kern/<pid>/environ seems still OK though, so it's just
> CWD which had changed.

Doesn't seem to be memory-corruption. Try the current build please and a
debug-kernel if possible.

Can you give pointers to binary builds of them which you'd like
me to try?

Just the latest build from Alan:

http://www.fairlite.co.uk/FreeMiNT/builds/freemint/trunk-08012013.tar.bz2

The XaAES is: ./mint/1-18-CUR/xaaes/xaaes040.km

I've uploaded an aranym-debug-kernel here:

http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/system/mintara.prg.gz

But that is my branch.

(It's also possible this is Aranym related bug, but I think
XaAES looks like the strongest candinate currently.)

It's a little bit chaotic in appl_init in XaAES.

I just tested a purec-compiled GEM-app to start from a toswin-shell and it did not change the dir.

When this also happens in the current build, it should be quite easy to spot.

--
Helmut Karlowski