Re: [MiNT] stairs reloaded

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 00:01:33 , Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> wrote:
> On 25/02/2013 08:24, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> > When there's  /dev/modem1 there should also be /dev/ttyS1 if mfp.xdd is
> > installed. Use that one.
>
> I give up.
>
> mfp.xdd does not work on Falcon.
>
> On Hatari in ST and TT modes, FreeMiNT hangs at startup when loading its
> configuration file.
>
> So let's wait for next daily build. Helmut and Peter will check that the
> serial port works again.

I tried to sync my Palm over ttyS1 and it worked first time and every time (that's rare).

My own compiled version of pilot-link version 0.12.3 dropped the connection when ~50%
done but that is better than normal.

The old version worked perfectly so I think the serial bug is fixed from my point of
view.

Regards,

Peter