Re: [MiNT] Some freemint questions

On Saturday 02 February 2013 12:34:56 M.A. Kehr wrote:

> What about the Sparemint project, it seems there is no activity anymore on
> it, when making a rpm package, who is the maintainer I can ask to put it in
> the repository? I saw there are some rpms that are beeing a long time in
> the incoming folder of sparemint.org.

Sparemint has been in a state of flux for a long time. Mark seems to be
interested in taking over: http://sparemint.org/mailinglist/Mailing-
Lists/MiNT-List.201301/50F6D896.8090907@atari-source.org.text

> What version is the mintlib in the moment? In the repo it's 0.59 is this an
> actual version?

0.59.2, if I'm not mistaken. You can get the current version on
http://freemint.org

Cheers,
JFL
--