Re: [MiNT] [Atari-coldfire] thinking of buying firebee

Hi,

On sunnuntai 03 helmikuu 2013, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 January 2013 19:12:04 Tom Sparks wrote:
> > I have never used a Atari ST system,
>
> Well, in that case, it's difficult to tell you what to expect. Even if
> the Firebee is able to run some ST software, it's a very different
> computer. Maybe you should have a go at ARAnyM and install the Official
> FreeMiNT Setup for the FireBee over it:
> (http://firebee.info/index.php?title=Official_FreeMiNT_Setup_Release).

ColdFire software doesn't work on Aranym which emulates 040.
There's quite a long thread in atari-forum on somebody trying
to find something similar for Aranym...

Better to recommend (especially for an Atari newbie) Aranym AFROS
or miniPack that actually work in Aranym:
	http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip
:-)

	- Eero