Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

Hi,

On maanantai 11 helmikuu 2013, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 11/02/2013 00:46, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > As long as you have proper terminfo entry for VT52 (containing
> > cursor key definitions etc), Nano uses ncurses properly, and
> > (n)curses finds the VT52 terminfo entry, it should work fine. :-)
>
> No it does not work fine.
> There is an issue regarding to the IEXTEN termios flag.
> You should read the whole thread.

Yes, I noticed it only after reading the later mails under changed
mail subject[1].  Sorry about the redundant noise.

	- Eero

[1] few months ago I switched away from threaded view because it
    doesn't anymore work so well with my mailbox content and how
    I want to read it.  (Currently I filter messages by subject
    keyword instead)