Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18 release

On 01/30/13 21:21, Alan Hourihane wrote:
Hi all,

I'm intending to create the freemint 1.18 branch this weekend, and update the FreeMiNT status to 1.18-BETA.

This branch will then proceed to stabilize for the official 1.18 release sometime after, once we're all in agreement. Then the tag for the 1.18 release would be created and the tarballs and binaries created.

At this point, the main trunk branch will be open for 1.19 checkins and new development.

Hope all is progressing well with the current bug items open with the folks that are tackling them.

Documentation improvements and corrections are always welcome.

FreeMiNT 1.18 has been tagged and marked as BETA now. The daily builds will have a new 1.18 tarball tonight.

The main trunk is now marked as 1.19 ALPHA.

Alan.