Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

On 07/02/2013 22:28, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
You lucky bunch. What version of TosWin2 are you using and on what system?

I use bash and TosWin2 from there:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/bash/
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/toswin2/

While bash is not too old (version 4.2.28), TosWin2 should be the same as the official one from the trunk.

/etc/inputrc doesn't change anything for me.

I suspect that the old readline may not automatically read /etc/inputrc. This is the case for the old gdb, it requires the following contents in $HOME/.inputrc :

$include /etc/inputrc

Maybe that could also fix the problem for old bash and nano, who knows.

--
Vincent Rivière