Re: [MiNT] stairs reloaded

On 02/18/13 23:41, Vincent Rivière wrote:
On 19/02/2013 00:30, Alan Hourihane wrote:
Are you looking into this ?

I'm finishing the EmuTOS release. This will happen in a few days.

Then for sure, I will look deeply at this new stairs issue. I can't understand how allowing RAW+CRMOD could have caused that side effect. Especially when it is only used by XaAES for the BIOS console.

I really would like to keep the previous patch, so be sure I will deeply investigate that.

O.k. Great.

Alan.