Re: [MiNT] Startup copyrights

On 02/01/2013 00:50, Alan Hourihane wrote:
When FreeMiNT startups, several copyright lines are displayed.

A lot of them are automatically set to the kernel build year.

1) I wonder if this is a good thing, or if we should not update the dates
only when something significant changes (not a big issue).

I don't think it's good. I suppose it was easy for Frank at that time. We
need to fix the date now and as you say, change it when something
significant happened.

Is this going to be considered for the 1.18 release?
I don't care myself, but that's ugly.

--
Vincent Rivière