Re: [MiNT] stat() succeeds on non-existent path terminated by a backslash

On 04/12/2012 22:02, Vincent Rivière wrote:
This bug only affects plain TOS.

I filed it there, with a testcase:
http://sparemint.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=191

Alan, many thanks for the fix.

On plain TOS:

Now QED silently creates C:\CLIPBRD at startup and uses it. This is the expected behaviour. This was the subject of my initial bug report, and it is now fixed. So I closed the bug.

As a side effect, your fix solved another QED bug on plain TOS. When QED was associated with TXT files, double clicking on C:\MYDIR\MYFILE.TXT for example resulted in a "File not found" error, then QED tried to create a new bogus file named C:\MYDIR\MYFILE.TXT\ (note the trailing backslash). Now this bug is gone and it works as expected.

So everything is fine, now :-)
This new MiNTLib release will be great.

--
Vincent Rivière