Re: [MiNT] new bits in ev_bkstate?

Bonjour,

Le 27/02/13 00:13, Helmut Karlowski a écrit :
Should be the same bits as returned by Bconin or Kbshift. There is no definition for CapsLock anywhere. But it has not changed recently. Would you suggest to set all other bits 0?.
I would like to know if other bits of ev_kbstate are used. The documentation says no, but the CapsLock state is in the 4th bit (at least in XaAES and my FireBee). I also use evnt_multi() general function.

toshyp says for Kbshift:

Bit    Meaning
0    Right shift key
1    Left shift key
2    Control key
3    ALT key
4    Caps-lock
5    Right mouse button
6    Left mouse button
7    Alt Gr since TOS 4.06 (Milan)

Do all those get returned in ev_kbstate?

Thanks. Logic would say bits 5 and 6 can be set for the mouse buttons, but it's always cleared ("0") in my evnt_multi tests.

Regards,

Pierre