[MiNT] Mintlib bug (?): rmdir delets symlinks to nonempty directories

Hello,

I've found an difference between linux libc rmdir() and mintlibs rmdir()...

While linux rmdir(symlink) follows the symlink and looks if the directory linked is empty,
(rmdir should not delete empty directories), mintlib's rmdir deletes
the symlinks in any case (however, the directory stays there, not beeing touched - my luck ;) ).

Just wanted to let everyone know... after looking at the source of rmdir, I decided
to not provide an patch =)

Greets,
Ole