Re: [MiNT] res change in xaaes using aranym

Are you bootstrapping Mint or are you booting from a disk image? If you're booting from a disk image - maybe blowup is started before Mint? IIRC it must be started after.

Jo Even

rudi <laufkopf@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hello everybody

I tried MiNT and XaAes with release 1.17 in Aranym and it worked fine.
With Blowup and Nvdi i get my Resolution of 1280x800 to work Fullscreen
on my Lubuntu driven Laptop.
I tried 1.18 and its Xaaes with updating all files but failed to bring
up same resolution. seems blowup doesnt work or xaaes doesnt know of
blowup. no resolution change.
am i wrong? is blowup wrong? is xaaes wrong? any suggestions?

thanks in advance.
rudis