Re: [MiNT] Software packaging (was: opkg / coldmint)

I forgot that it would link the whole lib unless the dynamic linker was
very clever and could in some way link just the bits it needs, though this
might require portions to be relocated which is where it gets complicated.

http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/article/02-06-017

Peter