Re: [MiNT] No floppy

On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 15:03 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:

> Using aranym is not using an Atari though. How would you get
> an Atari set up without a PC ?

You can't. You need some way of transferring the files to the Atari. If
you're not using floppies, that means moving the harddisk/CF to another
computer. Unless you have a FireBee or CT6x, then you can just use an
USB stick.

> The floppy emulator looks interesting but I assume it only emulates
> 2 floppies, you couldn't get a Mint installation on there.

I don't understand? No 16/32 bit Atari supports more than to floppies,
so by your logic it won't be possible to install MiNT on any of them ;)

A hint - there plenty of space for thousands of floppy images on the
SD-card.

Jo Even