Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18 release coming up.

Le 04/03/2013 20:22, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
On 04/03/2013 20:04, OL wrote:
The compendium is old, sorry this is not because the TOS is not able to do
that, that a new AES should not be able to do it!

TOS, NAES crash

It is not about implementing XaAES appl_init(), it is about detecting if the VDI workstation is opened by calling the ROM appl_init().

But I call always from MyAES the VDI even with Emutos and it work!
I not see the interest to call appl_init() for an AES, this is usefull for application to know if AES already start that's all, but as the AES know if it started or not it not need to do this call in your case Emutos AES should not be installed here so should return it doesn't exist, the AES should install his vector system after. The VDI workstation is close at this moment, if TOS open it it should close it when quit.

Olivier