Re: [MiNT] menubar,was:update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

On Monday 11 March 2013 11:08:19 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Just tried with zview: only click helps, no matter if it's started by
> teradesk or not. Again it works on the TT (though late). It also works
> when there is no desktop.

I noticed something else while testing this: I have "focus=shell" (the shell
being Thing 1.29) in xaaes.cnf and when I ran zView right after booting, its
menubar wasn't drawn at all. The desktop still had focus. After quitting and
re-running zView all was OK, menubar drawn normally. This is with XaAES 1.5.5
so it may be old news now already.

Cheers,
JFL
--