Re: [MiNT] menubar,was:update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

Jean-François Lemaire, 14.03.2013 21:16:08:

Your fix introduced a new side-effect: I have a Bash shell running inside a Toswin2 window which is run by Thing; after boot up the TosWin window does not
react to mouse clicks at all. I have to give Toswin focus via other means
(menubar, Taskbar...) to "unstick" it. After that, everything works normally.

Now I know what the top_window was for that confused Zorro :)

Should work now.

--
Helmut Karlowski