Re: [MiNT] Popups

Miro Kropáček, 23.03.2013 22:03:49:

Are Popups in XaAes and MyAes different? Modal vs NonModal? Any chance to
get Popups in XaAes NonModal?

I guess this is related to the recent discussion about what exactly (Xa)AES
blocks and why. So it seems there's room for improvement after all.

What exactly causes your program to stop? I just made a test with an own app, and the TIMER-events from evnt_mult arrived while the popup was opened (I logged the time), so I don't see any reason to change something.

--
Helmut Karlowski