Re: [MiNT] NetSurf menu redraw / was: Menu redraw

Peter Slegg, 11.04.2013 21:26:58:

 This doesn't happen when moving from the Utilities to the Help menu.
 Why does it happen when moving from Navigate to Utilities ;)

 Greets,
 Ole

Is it because the URL area is overwriting the menu. The Help
menu is too short to cover the URL.

I guess it's because the main-menu closes and opens a window right after, what might confuse netsurf, I haven't looked at the source, but basically it is able to handle this, because the effect only occurs in the url-field.

I wondered what the help-menu might be - I call it context-menu :)

--
Helmut Karlowski