Re: [MiNT] Inconsistency between menu bar and checked Desk>Clients

Vincent Rivière, 15.05.2013 22:14:32:

I use focus = shell, with the daily 1.19 trunk.

Sometimes, the following happens:
- The TeraDesk menu bar is displayed at startup.
- I click in the Desk menu, then I look in the Clients submenu
- TosWin2 is checked, while it should be Tera Desktop (according to the active menu bar).

Could you be more precise? I just tried that 5 times and always teradesk was checked.

How is XaAES started, what's in xaaes.cnf?

--
Helmut Karlowski