Re: [MiNT] C++

Am Freitag, den 18.10.2013, 12:13 +0200 schrieb Ole <ole@monochrom.net>:

If that part within SDL can be optimized (alot) by someone - we would
probably have possibility to publish some more games...

I only tested the windowed mode (which means SDL GEM backend), SDL xbios backend is known the give much better performance but I don't know how to force that, and als the application code must be adjusted a little bit (I think you do some SDL Init
which also specifies if you want windowed mode or fullscreen).

About the resulting executable: I think it is lost (I also tried to compile Enigma for my Linux PC and did that inside the same folder, so probably the atari executable was lost when I did a new make...) However, I can check my HD when
I'm back at home.