Re: [MiNT] Compiling a FreeMiNT kernel

On 11/10/2013 20:37, Matthias Arndt wrote:
- Where do I find the PRGs and all thos driver files? I plan to
duplicate the VanillaMiNT efforts to learn more and maybe run a basic
000 kernel in Hatari and later on my STE.

Of course, it is very instructive to compile the FreeMiNT kernel from scratch. You can learn a lot and understand things better.

But if you just plan to build a MiNT distribution (a task very different from compilation), you can just pick up the binaries from the daily trunk archive and organize them as you want, with your own configuration files:
http://www.freemint.org/builds/freemint/

--
Vincent Rivière