Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/mint

On 10/12/13 12:39, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Alan Hourihane, 12.10.2013 13:11:41:

I don't mind you #undef'ing on helmut-enhancements for testing, but not the trunk.

Please explain.

It's not defined anywhere so nothing changes unless explicitly defined in KERNELDEFS (i.e. 000), which is experimental, as said in the log.

O.k. I've moved the description to sys/KERNELDEFS where it belongs.

Being more descriptive in the commit message helps too.

Alan.