Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

On 10/16/13 18:29, Ole wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 16.10.2013, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:
Hi,

I've just stumbled upon something that baffles me (to be honest, I'm easily baffled). I have a desk accessory that runs from /f/dir/ and when I get the
current working directory with getcwd() the path I get is
"/dev/f/dir". Where
does this "/dev" part come from and does that make sense? Needless to
say, It
doesn't help when I need to open a file...

Hello,

I've also stumbled upon this bug in the function realpath() when porting netsurf. AFAIK it only happens when running under classic TOS, but not when running under FreeMiNT! Vincent R. confirmed the bug. So, notice: It only happens under classic TOS. Can you confirm that? If so, it looks like the same problem as the one with realpath()... I guess it shouldn't be that hard to fix inside mintlib,
but also a workaround by using GEMDOS functions may help here.

A test case would be useful, but are you mixing GEMDOS directly with mintlib calls as using mintlib
exclusively is meant to be able to translate these names.

Alan.