[MiNT] Printing text from exception handler

Hi,

I've learnt an interesting thing today -- you can't use mintlib's (s)printf() and puts() in TOS for printing text while being in a GEMDOS function handler. FreeMiNT works all right, just TOS can't handle it (two bombs).

First I thought it's because the functions lead to Cconws() and this is not reentrant but as it turns out, Cconws() works just fine. So I'm wondering what the mintlib functions do that it leads to the bus error?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org