Re: [MiNT] C++

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:40 AM, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
Ok but when was the whole of Sparemint last re-built ?
Well, in my humble opinion I think the problem with sparemint isn't the lack of shared libs but more like its package system, i.e. RPM. It's very hard to cross compile, do multilibs etc.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying shared libs suck but I don't consider them as something we badly need, there are many other areas where FreeMiNT could be improved with immediate results (like an user friendly installer, for instance).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org