Re: [MiNT] OpenSSH: PRNG is not seeded

On 17/12/2013 14:01, Alan Hourihane wrote:
I think I remember once seeing this quite some time ago, but not
recently and I use ssh every day with FreeMiNT.

The first connexion always works fine.

Then I try to stress sshd a bit. I open 3 or 4 PuTTY sessions, and WinSCP, too. I quickly get that "PRNG is not seeded" message in the sshd log.

I really suspect a select() bug with /dev/urandom.

With my proposed patch, it works flawlessly. I'm going to include it with my upcoming OpenSSL packages.

--
Vincent Rivière