Re: [MiNT] usage of 'dd' under FreeMiNT?

Am 17.12.2013 08:42, schrieb Markus Fröschle:

> You might look into HDDRIVER specs also. Although never tried myself, it should be able to write single partition images to a predefined place on a raw disk.
>
> Am 16.12.2013 um 18:49 schrieb Stefan Niestegge <beetle@abbuc.de>:

Markus, thanks! This was the key was the correct one!

I transfered m68k-base.e2z to my Falcon (FreeMinNT),
then did 'zcat m68k-base.e2z | dd of=debian.img'

Then i run HDDRUTIL.PRG and choose "Load image" from the
'Partition' Menu. I did not check the byteswap checkbox.

Now i can boot Debian, too.

Greetings,
Stefan