Re: [MiNT] Samba working

2013/12/11 Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>
In this case, it's our fault, not sambas.

Essentially, FreeMiNT only supports a maximum of 32 file handles. And samba reserves 20
for it's own internal use with the tdb files. That leaves us 12. Reduce that by the traditional
stdin/stdout/stderr, and we're left with 9. Not very many by todays standards.

I've got some in-progress patches to bump that to 128. Although we could go higher later.

Does this mean Fselect() will be able to handle this as well? IIRC the current mintlib implementation of Select() doesn't even use Fselect(), but rather does Poll() on every handle (inefficient?).

-- PeP