Re: [MiNT] Software IDE

Am 18.12.2013, 21:29 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg:

I used emacs and an improved emax in the mid-80s and it was rubbish

Never heard about emax. But at that time a TI was all I knew anyway ;)

then. Little better than SOS on a DEC-1021. I don't know if micro-
emacs is any better but unless it's GEM I'm not bothering.

There is a GEM-version somewhere but I never used it, it can't do what the tty-version can and I often edit stuff without AES, on plain console.

Remember that linux was written on MicroEmacs so you'd probably do great things with it :)

-Helmut