Re: [MiNT] XaAES Bug: Toolbar attached to window eats all keyboard events

On Mon, 2013-12-30 at 17:46 +0000, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> I absolutely agree. There should be an additional interface to set the
> focus. Should clicking on a toolbar-object automatically focus the toolbar
> and inform the client or only inform the client so it can decide what to

Set focus and inform I think.

> do? This would introduce another message-type, right?

I don't think that's necessary. It could be an extension/variant of
WM_TOOLBAR. Word 7 in the message array is free, you can put a flag here
to indicate that keyboard focus was handed to the toolbar. You would
also have to send WM_TOOLBAR when any object was clicked on, not just
EXIT/TOUCHEXIT objects.

Jo Even