Re: [MiNT] usb storage bios.S doesn't compile on 68000 (coldfire native??)

Hi Alan,

2014/1/22 Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:
> Hi all,
>
> I've spent a little time looking at the build system to patch it up to start
> getting us on the path for single architecture builds.
>
> One of the things that needs to be fixed is ensuring code that isn't meant
> for certain architectures to be not built at all, this is trivial, but I
> bumped into the usb storage file "bios.S" which doesn't compile on 68000

I knew about this file not compiling for ColdFire but I had no idea
about 68000, during Christmas I wanted to fix it for ColdFire because
I'm working in the ucd modules for the FireBee.

> machines. I guess usb storage via NetUSBee has never been tried on ST's or
> STE's before ???

Not me, but in any case the NetUSBee driver doesn't work reliable for
any architecture.
I've merged the NetUSBee and the EtherNat drivers and disabled the
NetUSBee driver by default, all this is in my hard drive and I didn't
commit it because I can not test the changes as my CT60 is out of
order, I asked here and in atari-forum for testers but I got no
response.

> I'm not sure if it affects coldfire too as I suspect Vincent probably hasn't
> tried it either.
>
> Can someone take a look at "bios.S" and fix it for 68000 and possibly
> coldfire ??

I'll do it.