Re: [MiNT] ELF object linking

Am 25.02.2014 um 08:55 schrieb J. F. Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

>> This is code from Armin (author of Resource Master) who built a new version (including Coldfire native) >of RSM using this compiler.
>
> Am I reading this right? Armin is still working on RSM? This is great
> news! Can the ColdFire version be downloaded from somewhere?
>
> Cheers,
> JFL
> --
> Jean-François Lemaire

He’s working _again_ on it after he regained the sources. The native Coldfire is working (downloadable here: http://forum.atari-home.de/index.php?topic=11063.msg86710#msg86710, binary must be copied to the RSM folder downloadable here: http://www.ardisoft.de/Download/rsm365-freeware.zip)

Modules aren’t compiled for Coldfire yet (in the works). So you can design a resource, but can’t save .H files.