[MiNT] USB mass storage with more than 1 partition.

Alan, I noticed yesterday that it's impossible to access partitions on
USB mass storage devices when there are more than one USB partitions
mounted (with the same device or through different USB devices). I
have the patch to fix this but it changes the file bios.S which is
pending to be updated also with the patch I sent some time ago to add
ColdFire and plain 68000 instructions to it and it hasn't been
committed yet. If I send you the new patch against how it's now the
repository the other patch won't apply. What should I do?