Re: [MiNT] Myaes, problem with keyboard

Ok, thanks a lot for information, I have just checked on my Falcon 060 and works with MiNT but with version 1.18.0 not with 1.19-cur then with

INIT=u:/c/gemsys/myaes/myaes.tos

Regards
Kroll

W dniu 2014-03-28 16:19, Darren Wetherilt napisał(a):
It’s a good question.  I’m using a CT60+SuperVidel (not that the SV
should really be a factor). Clocked at 90Mhz and running Mint 1.18.0.

Now that I think about it, my hunch is that perhaps the way you write
the path in the INIT call could make a difference:

INIT=C:\GEMSYS\MYAES\MYAES.TOS

or

INIT=u:/c/gemsys/myaes/myaes.tos

I’ve noticed running some programs like Netsurf can have issues
finding resources unless I browse to the program through the U:
pointer.

Just a thought…

Dal.