Re: [MiNT] Freadlink() return path

Le 29/04/2014 21:54, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
On 29/04/2014 18:17, OL wrote:
I try to use Freadlink() under Aranym and I have a strange return path, the
return path doesn't return the drive at start of the path (ex E:\\) but
rather the label of the drive, is it normal? Or is it a driver mistake?

hostfs implementation of symlinks is insane.
You should complain on the ARAnyM mailing list.

Ok this is a bug I want just this information, I have already write on aranym dev mailing list.

I'm going to look in source code if I can do something.

Thanks

Olivier