Re: [MiNT] EHCI host controller driver

On 04/30/14 20:55, David Gálvez wrote:
On Wed, 2014-04-30 at 19:12 +0200, David Gálvez wrote:
This driver in theory supports any ATARI with PCI-BIOS including the
Ok, so maybe it's time for me to test this on my Milan?

Yes please, I'm curious whether it will work, in theory it should but
for my experience those "in theory should work" almost never work for
me  ;-). You'll need to compile the Milan kernel with -DPCI_BIOS flag,
see KERNELDEFS file, right now it's only enabled for the ColdFire
kernel, I think it could also be enabled by default for Milan and 060
kernels. If there is not objection I'll prepare a patch.

Go for it David.

Alan.