[MiNT] Aw: Re: Add udelay routine for ColdFire

> When EmuTOS runs on the EVB, there is no BaS (yet) so it has to do
> anything by itself.

Just in case you didn't know: BaS_gcc as available on Atariforge _already runs_ (as very early code, I don't consider it finished, but it runs perfectly) on the EVB and just needs some minor patches to EmuTOS to play with it (these basically just adjust the memory map to what we have on the Firebee so they probably even improve compatibility). The drawback is that you need to say good bye to your dBUG...