Re: [MiNT] EHCI host controller driver

> On Sat, 10 May 2014 17:30:58 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 May 2014 18:57:58 , David Gálvez wrote:
>> > So, if you don't load the USB stack pci_info crashes the system but if
>> > the stack is loaded it won't crash?
>>
>> No I didn't different things in pci_info.
>>
>> If I try to open it's "Liste cartes PCI" dialogue, it crashes. This
>> may be nothing to do with USB.
>>
>> "Sauver Information" works and writes a text file that I pasted.
>>

> It behaves the same in TOS so the pci_info crash is not Mint related.

I've seen some difference between how the FireTOS PCI_BIOS handles the
interrupt handler and the PCI_BIOS specification, it could explain why
the EHCI driver is working for the FireBee and not the Milan, the
specification says that a parameter must be passed in register A0 but
with FireTOS PCI_BIOS it's passed in the stack, also the return value
from the handler is different when everything is OK, the specification
says 0 but FireTOS expects 1, I must ask Didier about it. In the
meantime I'll send you a new driver to see if this fix avoids the
crash.

This seems unrelated with your crash using pci_info.