Re: [MiNT] vim slow

On 30/09/2014 12:00, Alan Hourihane wrote:
Does this patch fix things for you Vincent ?

Great.
Your patch is similar to my tests, it fixes the slowness in my freshly built vim.

If there are no adverse effects, you can commit this Fpoll() patch.

However, this patch does *not* fix my old vim built on 2013/11/16. I think it is because you changed the select() implementation in the MiNTLib (did you?).

Maybe Fselect() suffers of the same problem?
However, by looking at the documentation, it seems that there is no way to tell Fselect() to return immediately...

--
Vincent Rivière