Re: [MiNT] rpm

So, we keep talking about a build system every few years. I'd like to see something happen.

It's not set in stone yet...

I might need to move the SpareMiNT and Atariforge sites to a new server.

They both are virtual servers, using openvz. So, moving them is not very hard. And creating new servers is also easy.

I might have one or two extra static ip addresses that could be used to setup virtual servers to be used for a build system.

I don't have the knowledge to setup the build system.

Anyone interested?

I would like to see it planned out and agreed with the community.  Host os..  build system.. etc.

Anyone still interested?

Rob

Sent from my Moto X