Re: [MiNT] rpm

> Yes, I know this problem, I had some packages uploaded and it took some time until they we're listed.
> AFAIR someone of this list is maintaining the sparemint archives but I forgot who this is.:-/

There isn't any SpareMiNT maintainer. The person who was uploading
your packages was most probably Rob Mahlert, he's doing this if you
ask him to do it. He's expecting that the list choose a new maintainer
to give him full rights to do the job.

Look at the thread in this list from February 2013 with the subject:
[MiNT] Some freemint questions

Here is Rob's answer: