Re: [MiNT] Helmut branch.... merge ??

Am 10.01.2015, 17:35 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:

Just to query, have you tried it to claim it's inefficient ?

Experience :)

realloc can involve copies. I'm not sure that's any more efficient than
lists. Anyway only trials will show which is best, but either way works
for me.

Ok: I do mine, you do yours, and then we benchmark :)

Yes, but I'm afraid it will be hard to find the missing peace. If
there would be reports I think I would know better where to look.

I'm not sure I follow. It's trivial once you have a patch.

What patch? The diff between mine and trunk-kernel is likely >100k. Where should I start?

-Helmut